CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wishing the SUN was shining....

 Apparently I am really wishing the sun would shine a little brighter for a little longer here in Idaho.  We get 1 day of a little sunshine to about 3 days of rain and cold weather.  Hopefully we will get some real sunshine soon!  In the meantime, I will keep scrapbooking those warm pictures!!

 The above layout was done using the Paisley cartridge.  I cannot remember where the paper came from though, sorry.

The below layout was done using Gypsy Wanderings.  I am really loving that cartridge and glad it was included when I bought my gypsy.  So many fun things on it.  The cardstock is CTMH.  The ribbon was from my stockpile.  I love how it turned out with doing the 'gathering' affect. 
Here is to some Sunshine all around....especially here in Idaho!!

0 comments: