CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

2 more challenges...

 I got a few more projects done while the kids were outside playing in the backyard!  Loving all of these challenges...it seems like that is the only time I get something done.

Challenge #4 is to create a Mother's Day theme.  I already have the cards made for Mother's Day but I needed to do something with these adorable pictures of my kids.  My kids really do bring me so much joy, love and bliss and I feel so lucky to have them!  I truly am blessed with great kids!!
 Challenge #7 was to do a scrapbook page!  Love this challenge...need so many more of these kind of challenges.  Used create a critter for all the cuts.  I cannot believe how much this kid has grown up!
I hope I can get a few more done tonight, if not, tomorrow it will be!  Hope you enjoy my kreations!

0 comments: