CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A few cards....

  I know I've been missing in action a little lately, I am getting ready to bring baby #4 into our family.  In fact, my due date was yesterday and baby still hasn't arrived so I am getting a little anxious.  Hope baby decides to come soon.  In the meantime, I decided to take time off of preparing and do some creating yesterday. 


The above card was made for my son's Kindergarten teacher.  The apple is from Create a Critter and the stamps are from CTMH.  I used my peachy keen stamps for the apple's face.

The card below is for my monthly card club.  The theme was gratitude and I've been wanting to make a long card for a while.  Gypsy Wanderings has some really fun border cuts and I loved this dragonfly one.  The paper and stamps are from CTMH.  The little crystals are just from my stash.  I cut the 'cloud' from Just Because Cards!

I hope you enjoy my cards!  I hope to be back to regular crafting in not too much longer....I miss it when it doesn't come very often!

3 comments:

Janelle

Hey! Cute cards. I hope you are hanging in there all right. We are excited for this little baby to join the family...hopefully very soon! :)

Jessica Buffa

Wow, I really love both the cards. The long card is something I keep seeing, I should try it! It's different and unique. I love the paper and dragonflies, too.
Best Wishes and good Luck with baby #4 arriving soon.
Happy to be a new follower.
Smilez,
Jessica

girlia

great job!