CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Little Lydia....

I decided that since this baby isn't wanting to come yet, I would get some scrapbooking done and what better way to satisfy my baby crave than to scrapbook some of my last little darling baby pictures.  Lydia was born in 2009 and I am just barely getting to a lot of her pictures, at least I'm doing them though!!

I love the details of little babies and the tiny little things they are when they come to this world.  These pictures capture those memories perfectly. 

All of the stuff used on this layout is from Close to my Heart.  The little flags say "Dreams" and that is so fitting for so many things in my life right now!  I sure hope this baby comes soon...being a week overdue is just not fun at all.

0 comments: