CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Celebrate the Occasion #14...

Hi everyone!  
I hope you are Celebrating the Occasion with us this week and if you aren't you SHOULD be!  The CTO challenge #14 is up and it was a great one---Anniversary!  I cannot believe it has been another 2 weeks since our last challenge!! 
Come on over to the CTO blog and play with us!!
I put the cricut away again and got out my stamps from Close to my Heart.  I love the simplicity of this card, yet the powerful message it brings.  ME + YOU = LOVE!!!

Hope you enjoy another week at Celebrate the Occasion!!

9 comments:

Linda

Those stamps are SOOO cute!! Great card :)
Linda :)
www.fancyframework.com

girlia

great card. Thanks for Celebrating the Occasion with us this week

Melissa

Very nicely done, thanks for sharing!

Lucianna Dilsaver

Those are adorable stamps, really cute card :)

GiGi

Too cute! I love the stick people and the way you did it! TFS!

CraftyJAR

Nice card!
Judy

Paper Panther and Rayna

The stamps are adorable! Really cute card! Great to be on the DT with you!

♥ Rayna
http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

My 3 E Scrapbooking

This is so cute! I love what you did with those adorable little stick people!

Lisa Norris

This is cute! What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com