CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Celebrate The Occasion #10...

Hi everyone!  
I hope you are Celebrating the Occasion with us this week and if you aren't you SHOULD be!  The CTO challenge #10 is up and it was a great one---Birthday with a sketch!  
Come on over to the CTO blog and play with us!!
This sketch provided so much inspiration for me, I couldn't decide which way to go.  I actually made 3 cards with different things and decided I liked this one best.  Still not sure, but oh well, here it is!
I used the Accent Essential cartridge for the shape and Christmas cartridge for the Happy.  The button is from CTMH and the rick rac and paper is from my stash.

10 comments:

Lisa

Very cute...I love the colors you used!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

GiGi

Nice card! I love the ric rac!

girlia

great card

Wendy

Nice job!

Amy

Cute card!! Love that button on the flower!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your CTO DT talent this week!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Dilsaver Designs

Fun flower with the button, cute :)

DIANA L.

cute card Nice job on the challenge CTO DT member
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

CraftyJAR

Cute card!

Mary

Great take on the sketch, very cute!

Amber

Nice job on the challenge! It is a very nice Birthday Card! I love the colors!