CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A blog award...

Thanks to JoAnn from JLopez Designs for this award!  Its fun to get them in blog land!  I wonder if anyone reads/checks my blog so its nice.

1. I have 3 kids and 1 due in a MONTH!!!
2. I love the color green and frogs.
3. I've never dyed my hair...its all natural!
4. I am really excited to buy a pair of RED shoes for a wedding coming up in July.
5. I love camping, four-wheeling and fishing.
6. I love watching my oldest wrestle.  He is only 5 1/2 but he is GOOD :)!!
7. I'm addicted to adding things to my WANT list...hope I can purchase some soon!

For this one you have to first thank the person who gave it to you.  Next you have to tell 7 things about yourself.  Then you pass it along to 15 other bloggers. The problem with that is that just about every blog I looked/look at already has it...so if you haven't gotten it yet and I missed you...sorry!  So many talented people out there!!

0 comments: